Thursday, February 19, 2009

News in the World of ME!

Well, I thought it might be time for an update. Since I last spoke at you people the holiday known as Valentine's Day has came and gone. I think I will give my Valentine's Day evening an okay rating.

I got all gussied up and went to get my sisters to babysit for the evening. They came over to my house because my kids just seem to listen better here. After we left our house at 7:15 we went to play machines at the Palace for a little while but we had a time limit as we had dinner reservations at 8:30 at the Ranch House in Walker. While we were at the Palace we pretty much broke even because I doubled up what Andy gave me to spend ... but he lost about that same amount. So we left there on an okay note.

Next we went to the Ranch House where we met his parents, and two of his brothers with their wives. I kind of thought that I would have wanted to go have dinner with just my Valentine but it turned out really nice. We talked about it on the way there and if we would have just gone by ourselves we probably would have talked about our kids the whole time. So it was nice to have some adult conversation with other people. It was a lot of fun! The ladies all ordered cocktails. I think his Dad and his brother Art had a beer. I have never been to a restaurant where I ordered "a drink" with my dinner. I ended up having two while we were there and I had All You Can Eat Shrimp. Yumm-o! Don't worry, we were there for awhile. When we got there the place was packed. When we left it was just us and the waitresses. LoL

After that we got talked into going out to the Northern Lights with the rest of his family and we shouldn't have. We lost our asses off! We should have just left on a good note, but we didn't. So since then we have just been staying home this week. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Until next time...

0 comments: