Well hello. This is my first blog. Or post, I don't know the lingo, but I'm sure you get the picture. I don't know who this is all going to be available for to read, but weirdos, please look elsewhere! =-)
I guess I just thought I would do this because I spend so much time at home, with three people to talk to. My boyfriend, my 3-year-old daughter, and my 1-year-old son. Needless to say, I don't always get to express myself as much as I would like. I do have friends, but sometimes I have a hard time calling people. When I was a teenager I was on the phone 24/7, but now that I am a mom, and all of my friends have kids it's harder to find time to sit and visit. So I thought I would just vent problems and celebrate successes on here, let my friends know about it, and when and if they have time to check it out, cool.
Anyway, right now not much is going on with us. We are spending a lot of time at home because of the cold. I am looking forward to spring time, minus the storms. I am getting Cabin Fever having to stay in the house so much. I am also looking forward to the spring and summer now that my babies are getting a little bigger.
Andy just bought me a sewing machine and I'm really looking forward to learning how to use it. I am really looking forward to learning how to make dance outfits for my babies. If I get good enough I am kind of hoping to start taking orders, or making them ahead of time and going to craft fair or getting a stand at the pow wows.
So, this is my first post. I hope to stay active with it and let people know what me and my little familia are up to. So check back every now and then!
Getting Ready for Kindergarten!
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment