LoL! Okay so I have recently made a tiny internal decision that I'm going to start doing things to treat myself nice and work toward setting myself up for a better future. This included not only going back to school and starting to sell AVON, but some small physical changes as well.
On Tuesday I went and got a full set of nails done at this place my mom and sisters have been getting theirs done. Joanna used to get my nails done for me in the cities when I was a teenager but after I moved back up here I didn't like the place they had in the mall so I never did it again. Well, not to be outdone by my mom and sisters I just had to go get mine done as well. I love them. They make me feel pretty. To continue onto that whole physical changes thing I went and got my hair cut and highlighted on Thursday. My sisters got me a gift certificate to get these things done for Christmas and I had waited until this day to use this portion of it. They had also included a manicure and eyebrow wax on the certificate but I had already used that portionon a previous trip to the salon.
I think it is important to know that I have not gotten my hair cut since right before my son was born. He is going to be two-years-old on the 29th of March. Also, I have not highlighted my hair in close to five years so by now it was all my natural color. So, here's some pics!
Before the cut...
And then...
This is the day after when I kinda styled it a bit. I liked it better the day after.
Anyway, I think I'll leave you on that note. I do have a couple more thoughts floating around in my head but I need to go as we have to start getting ready to go to my in-laws to eat. So, don't be surprised if you see a post sooner than a week from now!
Until next time...
1 comments:
Holy Smokes! You look like a new woman!! It looks great.
Post a Comment